How We Collect Information
- When you request information about a product or service through this website, or purchase a product through this website, or otherwise elect to participate in an activity through this website, we may ask you to provide personal information.
- If you contact us directly, such as through customer service, we may request information so we can respond to your question or comment and/or validate your identity.
- We collect information sent to us automatically through your web browser.
Storage, Use and Sharing of Information
- We process your personal information on our servers, and/or through the servers of our subsidiaries and partners around the world.
- We may use your personal information for the purposes set forth in the Privacy Statement, such as to process and complete your order if you are purchasing a product from us or communicate with you about other products or services.
- We may share a copy of your personal information (excluding payment information) with our client partner whose branding appears on an online store through which you provide us with personal information, and/or to the manufacturer or publisher of a product you purchase from us.
- To the extent necessary, we may share your information with our agents who assist us with providing services to you, such as but not limited to payment processing and fraud prevention, or in connection with this website.
- We will not share your personal information with our agents or unrelated third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Web Technologies
- We may place such web technologies on our website directly or through our service providers, or on behalf of our client partner whose branding appears on our website or their service providers.
- We and our partners use this information to provide you with a personalized online experience and to fight fraud. We may use this information in aggregate to improve the content and functionality of this website and our products and services.
- You may indicate your choice as to whether you would like to receive further communications from us and/or our partners, at the time and on the page where you provide your personal information.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you decide you no longer want to receive promotional messages from us by following any unsubscribe link in our emails or by contacting us.
- You can delete cookies at any time through your web browser. You can also utilize a free third party service to make choices with respect to third party ad networks whose web technologies may appear on our website.
Accessing or Correcting Your Personal Information
- If you would like to review, correct or dispute your personal information, please contact us.
How to Contact Us
- If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Privacy Statement or our privacy practices, or have privacy-related questions not answered online, please contact us:
- CCNow ATTN: Privacy Officer, Snorrason Holdings ehf, Postholf 76, 620 Dalvik, Iceland or by email at [email protected] You may write to us in English.